What Hosts are saying

I am a new host of airbnb. I registered yesterday and I am already expecting my first guest in may. My problem is when i look at the price i will be paid for 34 days its so low so how do i change this. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello guys, I've realised many people sharing the same doubts about Airbnb taxes in Ireland. I also have some, as this is going to be my first tax year. My goal with this thread is, with your help, consolidate all the information in regards to taxes in Ir... Latest reply by Bruno751
    Hi Sorry for disturbing, but I need your help. My Airbnb account is not opened through browsers or App. I don’t know why. I’m opening it through my email only:( Please help me as soon as possible l, because I have guests for tomorrow. Thank you. Latest reply by Emiel1
    I made a reservation today, but my host coupon was not accepted. I keep getting an error message. Can you help me please ? The coupon has not expired. It was given to me as s Superhost gift. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, I have a situation with my guest. He first made a booking for 1 and then asked me to change to four. I said it is okay. The place sleeps four so I won't charge additional. Now, it has come to my attention that there are 5 guests instead of the four. W... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, If a day is “blocked” in my calendar does that mean a guest can't stay the previous evening and leave that day? So for example if I block out Friday 10th May, would that stop a guest being able to book Thursday 9th May and check out on the 10th? Ma... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Going on vacations seems such a fun activity. When you are planning to go on a luxury vacation, it is better to get all the information about the hotel bookings. Your trip is luxurious but still spending more than enough money is not a good thing. Also, m...
    Hi everyone, not sure if this is the right place for this but I need a little advice about a host. My friend and I booked a room together for a week, and since we're visiting LA we wanted to make sure it was a place with a little privacy so we wouldn't ... Latest reply by Soyoon0