What Hosts are saying

I recently, like three to four hours ago, found a listing: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/20698858?wl_source=list&wl_id=292116149&role=wishlist_owner&adults=1&children=0&infants=0 I inquired to the host, about doing a long term rental via message. To be pre... Latest reply by Nick2492
    Hello all! I've been hosting for about 9 months and it seems the last several guests have brought one problem after another. My first 50+guests were amazing with no issues. I hate to stereotype, but it seems all the problems are with the younger crowd. O... Latest reply by Annie1221
    I am staying in a room in family home for 3 days now and today, Wednesday 11pm and I wanted to go out as there is a good DJ playing in the city centre tonight. When I got down to the door I suddenly did not manage to open the door with the keys provided. ... Latest reply by Outfit-M-Inc-0
    I am a Host. I had a guest book for April 18-24. The following day she messaged me that she couldn't get the time off from work and asked me to cancel her reservation. I cancelled it, no problem. I now see that I am not supposed to cancel their reserva... Latest reply by Christine49
    Airbnb Neglecting to Pay for damagesAibnb policy of allowing guests to decline charges for repairs despite providing evidence of destruction is a joke. I put a brand new 3 bedroom apartment online and month 4, a guest with additional 10 others way above... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello All,Hoping someone can answer this question...I had a guest that cancelled within my criteria for refunds. She was billed the service fee and the occupancy tax despite cancelling the stay. I understand the service fee being withheld from her payment... Latest reply by Suzanne302
    Wonder if anyone is able to help me with this. We had a guest that pulled a towel bar off the wall. I got a quote and took pictures of the damage, submitted it on the Air bnb site, but haven't seen anything come back. This was done the same day as thei... Latest reply by Rita2338