What Hosts are saying

I am just starting my listing and don't want to take bookings for another 4 months or so. Is there a way to mass block my calendar? I want to publish my listing but not accept bookings until September 1, 2022. Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Firstly I have been a host and super host for some time now, I confess I do find the ABNB site quite confusing and tricky to navigate. Anyway, I have yet another email (this week) telling me I have had super host for the past year 5 stars all the way thro... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    We are considering a request for a month’s booking. How is Airbnb’s service fee calculated? We are willing to offer a discounted price. *[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Patricia40
    We booked a 2 night stay for 6 people totalling over 750 pounds in early March 2022 for November 2022 (9 months away). We were visiting the city and decided to see the Airbnb property before our next visit with our guests and were shocked to realise that ... Latest reply by Vick1021