What Hosts are saying

I need to allow my cleaners to view my reservations calendars on their devices at any given time so they know what rooms need to be cleaned on any given day. They should only be able to view the reservation calendars and not to be able to make any changes... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    My host is not heating the house, or at least my room, adequately. Two things: 1) I am long-term traveller who has had over 11 succesful long-stay visits with hosts all over Europe during the Winter time (Iceland, Hungary, Czech Republic, England etc)2)... Latest reply by Qte0
    I have attached pictures of my listing but none is visible. Initially, the pictures were in .heic format taken from a Galaxy phone but I converted them to .jpg format. Can someone please advise on this problem? Thanks. Latest reply by Sybe
    Hi there. I am wanting to halt bookings on my space from July of this year through December. How do I do that and if I do that can I still remain active and start bookings back up again at some point? Thanks! Latest reply by Jennifer3316
    Hi everyone!I have a potential booking for 4 people. They are asking me how to add /invite the 3 guests to the booking ( so that their names all show). I have no idea how to tell them to do this! Insight would be much appreciated Carla Latest reply by Emiel1