What Hosts are saying

Hi, I have increased numbers of beds in listing and also updated pictures but I am unable to increase number of guests in listing. Please assist me!thank you. Latest reply by Emiel1
    I believe Airbnb should offer guests some sort of insurance policy when booking as an option. This would take hosts out of the equation from having to decide what to do in each situation. I have a strict cancellation policy as I have had my experience in ... Latest reply by Nancy146
    Hello! I have an upcoming trip on 2 days. Since the host confirmed my reservation and sent an automatic message she has not responded to my messages since March. I have tried calling her through the app and says the cellphone number is not available. I tr... Latest reply by Andrea4731
    Hello. I have an AirBNB in Hawaii and on my second day I had a kind of bogus situation happen. A guest asked for early check-in and I told her 2:00 PM was fine. She shows up just past noon before we finish cleaning and tells us its dirty and she is too un... Latest reply by M199
    Any idea how to apply to get listed on these sites?I already have a villa that is categorized as a 5 star.I couldn't find anything online, such as conditions I need to meet before applying or evaluation process, etc.Every help is welcomed. Kind regards,Mi... Latest reply by Jocelyn419