What Hosts are saying

Hi there, I’m new to this community. I’m looking for a vacation home in the Hudson Valley/Woodstock area which I would like to rent out. I’m trying to get my arms around the occupancy rate pre-Covid. Can anyone share with me approximately how much time e... Latest reply by Lee4344
    Well ... that was a big waste of time. On our 4th AirBnb reservation a guest threw a weekend long party and trashed our house. A broken teak lounger, towel rack(s) ripped off the bathroom walls, smashed glass at the pool, dented drier, doors knocked off h... Latest reply by Amy2116
    I have a guest interested in my home. How do I see their profile? All I can see is their profile photo & the city they are from. I have requested that they verify their ID before renting - is that a stumblng block for potential guests? Latest reply by Caroline195
    We are in Mexico where it frequently happens that a person books an accomodation for one and then after the confirmation five show up. The same thing just happened after an airbnb booking. I guess the only option is to complain to airbnb.David Latest reply by Patricia3519