What Hosts are saying

Getting the transactions in a csv file format seems quite easy. But when I upload the file to Excel, the dates are a mixed format - some US and some UK. Some dates are also not 'date' format - but text that looks like a date. This is really frustrating... Latest reply by René360
    Hi, I have a confirmed booking for a 5 night stay. I have asked the hostfor the address of the apartment, but she said she doesn't like to give out the address before check in. I've replied and said that I need the address, and they have stopped respon... Latest reply by Tony1035
    I had a guest who trashed my property. She broke a shower tray, which means expensive replacement of nearly the whole bathroom. (Certainly shower unit, flooring and wall clashing), she shut dogs in the bathroom and they scratched paintwork down to bare wo... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi all- Is there an option to highlight our calendar in some way for us to quickly identify if we have blocked specific dates for family or friends? I love the blue highlighting which is displayed when we have an Airbnb booking. However, it would be nic... Latest reply by Jennifer3397
    Someone broke into our villa and both us and the guest were robbed. How do we proceed? We have no insurance in the house( we thought it was safe) and neither the guest they said. Only a Bose headphones were robbed to them, not the money, should I pay for ... Latest reply by Diane1263
    HelloQuestion about to be a super host, ive received 10 reservations before October 1st but the last reservation is before october 1st until November.im wondering if i can be super host or not. Hope i can receive a good answer Regards Latest reply by Gary1067
    My wife and I have been hosting through Airbnb since the beginning of the year and we have been trying to find out what our tax obligations are. We have been getting conflicting information. Barangay officials and City Hall officials have no idea what Air... Latest reply by Marifel2