What Hosts are saying

Could you please help me with the following situation?We have been in a place for 3 days out of the planned 7 days and decided to cancel the booking and find a new place due to many reasons: we were all bitten by insects and had to go to the doctor; the p... Latest reply by Vera315
    On Dec. 10, 2018 I ordered the free smoke and CO detector that AirBnB was offering. It said to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. I have not received it yet. My page says my order is beig processed. Any idea what my next step shoudl be? Latest reply by Diego541
    I had a guest who was booked for 7 nights, getting our 20% discount. He requested to cancel one night, and Airbnb was still only going to charge him the discounted price. If someone makes an alteration request that would lower their stay beneath a discoun... Latest reply by Susan17
    I have a query from a person with only his name, how do I assure this is a valid request from normal, not party people. Its our home here and I do not want any problems. Latest reply by Mark-TP0
    Hi I have several listings on airbnb. I export the airbnb calendar to several other listing sites without issue. However, 2 or 3 of my listings only exports about half the blocked dates (so not all information is exported and shown on the calendars that a... Latest reply by Jan323