What Hosts are saying

Hello - I am a Capetonian in South Africa. I want to book a room as a guest in Claremont, Cape Town, and I need to pay either by debit card or EFT, but the system will not let me. How do I find a solution?ThanksLorraine
    I listed a spaceand it says its published but cant find it when i search, and when i send it to friende they cant find it either Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello!What is the best way to offer a discount to either a family of 4 or 5, or a couple (or single person for that matter)? I have a single family home with two bedrooms. I am trying to offer a stronger discount for the off season but in my experience if...
    Is anyone in Orange, VA collecting 2% tax through Airbnb for a single listing?
    Dear Airbnb Support, I would like to clarify the discrapancy between the expected pay out and actual issued payment for the reservation**. I have highlighted the issue to the Support before and been told that it is solved. However the payment was not c... Latest reply by Susan151
    I’ve received a message from Airbnb saying:Airbnb: Required action: Take a moment to add some required account details to keep your payouts coming. https://www.airbnb.com/bavi ,but when I open my Airbnb App I can’t find my action required: what should I d...