What Hosts are saying

Hello, I'm hosting a gastronomic experience whose title is:Unique Tasting Experience.I just received an alert from a person interested in participating that we do not offer food.Well, that's a mistake. Because what we offer is food.This wrong information ...
    Hi I would like to know how a fried can find my property to Airbnb site. Which is my code so I find easily the house on the site for example can I write the number of code and I can find immediately my property or I need to write the name and then I sear... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Have to click the NEXT button a million times to give feedback for guests with the next feedback system. Am I the only one that is totally irritated about this?? Being a super host we have many guest every day. This new feedback page really bites. Ple...
    I am new to hosting. I have a lower unit condo in a ski town. The listing says that their are neighbors and the walls are pretty thin. My most recent guest complained of construction noise from the upper unit and asked about a refund. She thought that... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Dear AirBnb administration,I am writing you on the name of Georgian news agency- “Interpressnews” (Ipn.ge)We have a few questions to you:Abkhazia is mentioned as an independent country on your website and not as a part of Georgian state. The fact is again... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Is there a way of attaching a document to an Airbnb message? I am trying to send a guest the A-Z list of how the property works. Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi, A guest arrived in my room. There was an information wrong in the listing (windows, when there is no one). The guest is upset and want 50% refund. I agreed with him. I tried to update the information, and as the screenhost shows (link in the end), a b... Latest reply by Vinicius76
    Hi - I booked with a host last week and now he has asked me for my email to send me check-in details. I'm not comfortable sharing my email and it is strongly discouraged anyway. I told him I would rather not, but he is still insisting. What should I do... Latest reply by Nimrod5
    Hi, I have recently discovered a number of logins (around the country) that are not mine. I have changed my password and this has stopped but I remain baffled as to why they would want to do this. All payments made by Airbnb have arrived without problem s... Latest reply by Sarah977
    • Screenshot 2019-04-15 at 17.11.16.png