What Hosts are saying

I have a guest arriving Thursday. Very little contact except he has asked how to get to my place from Stansted airport as his flight arrives at 9.45pm. My check in is between 4pm-10pm It's a 2 hour journey from airport to my house via public transport not... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    I have reserved a room but I cancelled due to the address shown in google map was quite different place than what I expected. But later I find that google map wrongly displayed the place. Now I went to rebook the place and even paid (not yet charged) but ... Latest reply by Tiago171
    I just want to check if other hosts feel the same as me about prices shown in our listings. When we try to adjust the prices Airbnb many times suggets/indicates our price is higher than the average in the area we are located. It is quite irritating! They ... Latest reply by Wasana0
    Hi all, I have an instant book that I would like to cancel, I have been a host for long now and I never cancel a reservation. I was wondering how can I cancell without fees (feeling unconfortable with the reservation) and most important, is this going to ... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Dear allI have an equiry on a stay I had in ireland with a host that has made me very upset. Like many irish women we have pale skin and wear fake tan. A host was very angry with a stain on the sheets due to fake tan and I apologised and she asked me for ... Latest reply by Marg11
    My husband and I just finished our first long term stay (6 weeks) in a townhome that we had to ourselves. Our amazing host had a cleaner come in once a week to wash all of the sheets, bath towels and kitchen towels. The cleaner would make the bed with the... Latest reply by Marg11
    Am I entitled to claim for towel, sheet,pillow case and hand towel damage? They only stayed two nights, used up every towel and one of the hand towels appears to be covered in bleach, the other linen in blood and makeup or fake tan, the other towel in mak... Latest reply by Hannah200
    Hello, Half an hour ago i booked an apartment for today and money taken out from my account but I still don't get any reply from the host and confirmation reservation did not come to me. Can you please help me and on the booking section it said that I hav... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0