What Hosts are saying

I'm new to this and just had my Easter booking cancel. Do other hosts have a cancellation fee and what terms and conditions do you apply to it? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Yesterday, I was supposed to have a guest. A few hours until arrival, he canceled because he was not aware of how far his current location was to the airbnb and it was inconvenient. Airbnb accepted his cancellation as a one time cancellation and fully r... Latest reply by Sally221
    j'essaye de ajouter ma carte bancaireje suis sur de mes informations et j'ai déja contactez ma banque ils m'ont dit que ma carte est pas bloquée salahmerci !
    Hello there!I’ve been successfully managing my own Airbnb property for almost 3 years in Oakland, CA. I would love to find a co-hosting opportunity in the area. I would be able to apply all of my experience to either get you started or to improve your rat...
    Liebe Co-Hosts, Ich vermiete hier seit Kurzem einZimmer und will prinzipiell alles richtig machen. Ich bin mir bzgl. des Meldescheins nicht sicher welche Daten ich in welchem Umfang erfragen soll. Muss ich Kopien der Personalausweise machen? Und was mache...
    I have a twin-bedded room with exclusive use of the bathroom for my guests. Because I have only the one room I do not provide breakfast and there is no point in me stocking every conceivable breakfast product only to find that my guests will be leaving at... Latest reply by Samantha45
    Boa tarde. Quando criei meus anúncios no Airbnb o endereço da casa em que eu oferecia estadia não constava na lista do Google Maps, logo tive que colocar o endereço por extenso de um endereço e colocar a localização geografica(aquela pontual) do endereço ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I am writing my first negative public review with private feed back to our recent guests, and want to clarify airbnb policy. I have read many of the post on these forums to figure out the best way to handle this, with honesty and have come up with this...... Latest reply by Jeanne249