What Hosts are saying

Y guest has cancelled the reservation, which is ok with me. However when I click on refund for Airbnb they are saying they will take the amount off my next payout. This guest has not paid me yet! Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hi There, my name is Jess and I am am so disappointed in AirBnB news platform for hosts NOT being able to see future guests profile pictures!!! This is a new update that is awful for many reasons. For starters, I am a female who probably weighs about 105 ... Latest reply by Delphine-And-Michael0
    Hola, buena tardes, necesito ayuda, estoy tratando de realizar una reserva y al momento de seleccionar el pago, pongo la información de la tarjeta de crédito y no se proceda mi pago, sale un mensaje que me comunique al banco para autorización, o que verif...
    Hi, i am knew to this website. the applicant does not have any reviews and had said that his friend will put in a request instead. i accidently confirmed this applicant who does not have any reviews. if i cancel his confirmation will it give me a low... Latest reply by Eliza86
    Bonjour, j'ai un Airbnb à Paris depuis quelques semaines et je ne sais pas du tout si apart la tarif de service que fait Airbnb lors du payement je dois déclarer ou payer autres choses. Merci de m'aider et m'informer!!! Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi there, Can somebody please assist me to know how I could add my pay out methods as a Host, so that the payments are being added to that account for bookings? I went to the Pay out option and all I see is the wiring method and the ''payoneer'' method. ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, This is our first time booking with Airbnb and I have found a place which tends to have prices around £130 a night mark. If I look at booking a date in September or October 2020 the price reduces to £1 a night. It allows me to book this but I wo... Latest reply by Mark116
    I have the setting on our listing to be only 3 months out. However, I got a request last night for a date in August. Since this is till March, I was rather surprised. When looking at my calendar, it looks like I am open for the rest of the year. How d... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I just booked my first Airbnb request. I'm waiting to hear back to hear if my request is accepted. I wanted to use a first-time use coupon that I supposedly received but when I signed up for Airbnb I couldn't find it. Will I be able to use it the next ti... Latest reply by Emiel1