What Hosts are saying

I have guests who checked in on Friday 3/22 and was not yet notified of the payout of their rental fee. Is there a delay releasing payouts over the weekend? Thanks! Latest reply by Annette323
    Hello everyone. I have a lited experience and it's a one day trip. I've been suggested to make it an overnight, but I cant't seem to be able to do it. Could anyone give me some advice? Thank you very much : )
    Hello AirBnb team, i want you to solve the problem that i faced. I have a guest that arrived on 22’nd of march and is staying until 27’th of march. They cancelled the reservation and due to, that i have a punishment of $97. Please solve this problem becau... Latest reply by Solveig0
    Hi all, I want to turn off instant booking but for some reason i cannot click on edit button -.-Can anyone help? Thank you, Hamdi
    error
    Currently, I have two guests,staying in my apartment - the guest who originally booked the apartment will be arriving two days later, unknown to me at the time, until he had turned up!The other guest was to leave the apartment the same day so that the gue... Latest reply by Cedric3
    good morning. I had people booked my room,but my room was not avialiable ,I confirm that with customer,but second day I found this was a result of the booking being accepted (perhaps an auto acceptance?) I had Sent message to air bnb to cancel this bookin... Latest reply by Qun1