What Hosts are saying

Hello airbnb’s community,i have concerns about the following policy:1) to display the photo after the booking is confirmed. Sometimes people don’t have previous reviews and the display picture was helping to understand some how the personality or the cha...
    partnering with airbnb community and hosting from nepal
    Guest wants to know if he can get a refund for canceling last day of a 4 day booking because airline change his flight..,Not sure what to do, if I should give a full refund for the last night of his reservation..
    I own an apartment in a building in Athens, Greece. It is my family home, not short stay accommodation. In recent years, some apartments in the building have been turned into airbnb accommodation. Guests frequently make their way to the communal (for resi... Latest reply by Angela1287
    This is my first listing with Air BNB. A coworker told me that her sister cannot book on my calendar for the dates she wants. It says available when I go in to my calendar, but the save button at the bottom is grayed out and I cann't save the settings. A... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello! I am a student on the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Enterprise at the Southern Institute of Technology in Invercargill. I am undertaking research on perceptions of eating with locals while traveling as part of my Dissertation. I would be very p...
    So we just got the invite it has hit Pittsburgh. Have read all the negative comments about it but is anyone in the program that likes it or has seen a difference in bookings? Still on the fence about whether to try it out. Anyone who did try it out, di...