What Hosts are saying

Seattle area home renters: We represent a small team of students from the University of Washington Foster Business School’s Executive MBA program. Our team is looking to engage with AirBnB housing providers in a 10-15 minute study-interview in support of...
    I have a concern that I was going to call in about, but I'm sure I'm not the only one with this type of concern. As a Superhost, "cool points" are so easily taken away from us when guests don't respect house rules when booking and that really bothers me.... Latest reply by Jacqueline615
    Hi - I’m not getting any of my hosting notifications. I have text push enabled as well as mobile banners and I’m not receiving anything regarding guest inquiries for the property I’m co-hosting with my partner. Please help resolve. Thanks Latest reply by Linda108
    I'm desperate they canceled my reservation I do not know because I'm a few days away from traveling I do not know how to contact me with airbnb I need to solve urgent or change payment method Latest reply by Maria-Delia0
    Horrible website! Don’t trust anyone on this site! They want your money and once they get their final payment, they are unresponsive and unreliable. No support when paid for an unsafe and unsanitary place!