What Hosts are saying

We have put our cottage on Cape Cod up for sale, but out it doesn't sell soon we are going to open it up on Airbnb again (because we need the summer income). Does Airbnb have a policy on renting a property that is currently on the market? We can always re... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am going to have to be gone during some popular weekends in my area. Normally I would be here when guests are here. Is it possible to only accept guests with good reviews at those times? Can I turn down a request from someone who has no reviews without ... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am happy to accept single night bookings but have to charge a supplement for these. How come Airbnb cannot add a charge for those bookings automatically? It's a pretty basic feature to add to the booking system and would save me and them a lot of hassle... Latest reply by Gertrud13
    HOLA. Buenos dias, alguine em puede ddecier como puedo editar mis fotos de mi anuncio, ya que no me deja hacerlo cuando entro a auncio por favor ayuda saludos.
    Hi, We live in a new 2 bedroom apartment in a vibrant area of Bristol United Kingdom. We are looking for a potential home swap between 19-28 April 2019. I would be interested to speak with anyone who lives in an interesting and nice place (Europe preferab...