What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone!I am a future guest in China, Shanghai, coming for an internship in NYU Shanghai. I found a host with good apartments and we are in a pretty good contact. The issue is that my university demands me to provide them with the Special VAT Fapiao f... Latest reply by Lilly28
    I describe my question below. It is a copy of what I asked AirBnb to respond to (still waiting for a reply)." I was trying to find a place for my daughter in Newark, DE. The first listing that came up was:https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/31950308?adults=1&to... Latest reply by Suzy86
    Hello Airbnb, How do I set a 10% discount for 2 days I have open in a week. For example I have 2 days not rented next week that I would put a 10% discount on in order to get those last 2 days booked. In the past Airbnb would send me a message asking if... Latest reply by Mark914
    Hi All, We have a house in Cupertino, CA, which will be vacant between renters for 2 months. Wonder if there are companies out there that can take care of furniture rental and airbnb management all together? Thanks in advance for any pointers!
    A guest listed linens as missing in the feedback after checkout. but I provide bedding for the bed (of course) and extra bedding for the futon couch. The guest wanted extra in addition to this but instead of requesting it they just marked it as missing in...
    I know people are breaking my NO PETS rule because housekeeper comments on it and it bnb is obvious when I clean the vacuum.We have NEST, house cameras. We tell guests thst we respect their privacy and cameras are off diring their visits.I am tempted to t...
    My guest book for 5 days but did not show up after the first day I sent him a message. I asked if everything was okay and he said everything was fine I will be there on the third day he was supposed to be here he canceled the reservation. I have strict ca... Latest reply by Corliss2
    I am deeply concerned about AIRBNB's "INSTANT BOOKING" option. As a new host using AIRBNB I was shocked to come home from work and find an uninvited guest in my home. I am equally shocked to find AIRBNB provided him with my address even though the reser... Latest reply by Gregg13
    Can anyone explain how we list our rentals in Philippines in Chinese ? We teach English online to Chinese in China and want to place listing in Chinese to also advertise our English school. Thanks!