What Hosts are saying

Why must one achieve 10 five star reviews in a season. Surely a five star review should qualify within any time limit. I pick and choose my guests and only let my holiday home when it suits. I mostly have a good experience and i have always gotten a five ...
    My pricing from July shows about 34$ a month meanwhile my night rate is 35$. I get request asking to confirm the Price. Did i do something wrong? Please help! Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have three listings and some one has booked one then asked what is the best price for the house then cancelled the booking because it was too dear, now they have done the same with a cheaper listing what should I do I feel like they are messing me about...
    We had an interesting situation at our home this weekend. Our guests hosted their wedding reception in our backyard- complete with catering and an A/V system! They did not clear this with us, and our home is not listed or permitted through the city as an ... Latest reply by Lisa723
    My guests extended their 2week stay by 3 days. I trusted them and did not ask them to extend using Airbnb. They skipped away without paying for the three and would not reply to my Email. Can I use the Airbnb resolution portal? Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hey Hosts, I am brand new to this... I set the Average monthly rate at $1K. A request came in at $500. I know I allowed Airbnb to market with a 20% discount for new listings to get started, but I didn't agree to 50%. How is this "average" calculated? -Lau... Latest reply by Jeff158