What Hosts are saying

Our channel manager is Nightsbridge. I do not want request for bookings, because my guests cannot view my synchronised calendar on Nightsbridge and then AIRBNB wants to penalise us, because we decline all the requests due to the fact that we are fully boo...
    Our property can accommodate up to 11 people. With all other booking portals we are able to charge guests on a per person, per week (or part thereof) basis, as this seems the fairest way. It would be unfair to include the costs in the advertised rental fe... Latest reply by Tim709
    ENGLISH LANGUAGE:1- despite the fact that with rigid cancellation terms I was able to get half payment, after a few weeks airbnb also removed my partial payment, creating an opposing and negative voice, without explanation - (I think it is a software bug ... Latest reply by Silvio86
    Good afternoon, please help!I made a double order of the same apartment and at that moment the woman already booked on that second order at a price. I found that one of them was not needed, she made a reservation, but the problem is that I thought that sh... Latest reply by Helen3