What Hosts are saying

In the last 10 years I have dealt with at least two dozen different customer service departments from various companies. I have had to deal with Airbnb customer service multiple times. I dread it worse than any nightmare I have had. My bar is very low ...
    So my guest calls me today and said his profile is awaiting verification and he can’t see the door code or instructions on how to get to the property. I see on his profile he is already verified with government ID, phone number, email address. Why would h... Latest reply by Klayton0
    Email from a place I would like to rent in Frankfurt. It's an excelent price for a great location.... is this legit or are they scamming me? I will explain exactly how this will work: I will send you the link to my listing on airbnb and you must book the... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello,I am relatively new to air bnb and have had only very good/excellent guests. Recently I had a guest that, while not a disaster, did not handle the rental agreement well. She has many good reviews, which is why I agreed to her stay. I am not sure ho... Latest reply by Heather133