What Hosts are saying

Hi! Im in spain and when i fill in the tax ID number as requested by Airbnb (my nie number) I get an invalid tax ID response from Airbnb. This is the tax number I’ve used in buying my apartment (and payed the appropriate taxes) so it should be correct. Wh... Latest reply by Richard600
    Hi so I followed the instructions, or at least I thought I had! Listing/pricing/extra charges/edit and I thought I would find I pay my cleaner minimum wage but I didn't?? Am I supposed to write it after my cleaning fee or have I just misunderstood? Tha...
    We are desperately reaching out to higher level hosts and platform owners / staff and or perhaps Lizzie will be kind enough to respond to our plea for enlightenment and or assistance on the following trepidation:After witnessing the recent overwhelming ne... Latest reply by Peta7
    Good morning, tonight the problem appeared to me, it was swept in my flat by council Edinburgh. Cauncil wants me to remove the leak in the bathroom, in order to do it, I have to do the renovation of the whole bathroom, what if I was renting one person roo... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hello i booked throw the website and paid already but it turns out that there are some people with us in the flat.i thought the whole flat for me and my sister when i made the reservation.i talked to the host and he told me no problem woth him i nneed to ... Latest reply by Helen3