What Hosts are saying

Hi, I’m name is ”Noi” host in Chiang Mai at Santitam area. If are you fine 1 home for your family or with group can stay 8 person. Pls contact me and go to see my home at Airbnb. Let stay my hone and Holiday in Chiang mai in Songkrang Festival on 2019. N...
    I had to manually block the nights that were booked on booking.com because I discovered that airbnb was not importing my booking.com calendar not synicing it automatically like it used to do! Why? How can I have airbnb calendar automatically make unavaila... Latest reply by Zoltán14
    Is there a way to post for a certain day for my room I let on AirBnB that on a certain day if someone wants to rent that room they will need to be ok with something being done from a certain time? Or do I just need to block off the day? I’m only in my s... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hola , soy nueva , y mis primeros huéspedes llegan el lunes.Como se si pagaron con limpieza incluida o no ?yo la cobro aparte .y lo otro es que me recomiendan para no perder dias de arriendo entre que se va un huesped y llega el siguiente, porque yo dejé ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Morning, I just got asked how the payment is working.... they are asking if they can pay half on the booking and half apon arrival.... I'm a bit lost as i'm not sure how it works or how has been setting and i dont find any info about it in my setting (or ... Latest reply by Miloud0
    I'd like to edit the address for one of my listings, but can't seem to find the place to do so. Are there specific instructions out there for this? I've gone to "Location" under "Edit Listing" but don't see the option to change the address. Latest reply by Emiel1