What Hosts are saying

When I do a search to book in my area, after choosing a set of filters that I know will populate my home in the results, my house comes up on the first page. When I ask a friend to do the same, with the same filters and dates, my listing does not even com... Latest reply by David-and-Fiona0
    I’ve had a txt to update my details but Airbnb know all the info including account details. It looks right when I click on the link but I’m suspicious as I didn’t get a message on the Airbnb platform, just a txt with a link asking for private details alre... Latest reply by Jennifer178
    Dear Airbnb Hosts, I have provided a manual in the villa in order to become a verified home, but it has not been approved. It says in the comment that some information is missing (while it meets all requirements). Does someone have an example for me of a... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi fellow hosts, Hopefully you can provide some insight on this issue. We recently tried the Beta Non-refundable Discount (10% discount) for our guests. Little did I know that this 10% discount would be added to our existing 10% weekly discount, taking ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    As a host, I want to block out dates but the calendar blocks out the date completely instead of showing that the person is checking in late in the afternoon and therefore someone can check out on that same day. Sometimes, when I have a 3 night stay, I'll... Latest reply by Erica270
    Greetings! I've read a lot of comments about how Airbnb should add an optional pet fee and I completely agree. My home is dog friendly and the past two years I have not charged for them, but, will be doing so this year. I will also add more about pet r... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I have received a trip invitation that is either a mistake or spam. I don't know the people involved. I have an email with the subject, "John, accept [user]’s trip invitation to Philadelphia, PA" in my email, but i've never clicked the "Accept" link insid... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I am trying to post a new listing and each time I get to the last step, see the preview and click "ok. continue" I get a message "OOPS, we can't seem to find the page you're looking for!". And when I enter again they propose me to edit again from the 1st ... Latest reply by Nataly10
    Hi, I do have a request that the guest joined in Jan 2019, no reviews, photos , verifications or details. Also he wants to do a walk through before he books which i think against the Airbnb rules. Either way , I am not comfortable with the guest and do no... Latest reply by Emiel1