What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone,If you have any specific questions about how Airbnb works, how to manage your listing, how to accept a reservation, how to send a special offer, set payment methods and more, feel free to browse conversations in this section or you can star...
Is there a way to require guests to tell you when they are bringing a dog. We are happy for people to bring dogs, but we never know when they are or they aren't. And that affects cleaning, especially with labradors, and garden gates etc Latest reply by Lorna170
(I've also posted about this on Reddit, so feel free to read for more detailed information about the entire ordeal there: https://www.reddit.com/r/AirBnB/comments/u2pqeu/moldcovered_flat_in_london_suitable_replacements/ ). A few of the many photos of the ... Latest reply by Ann72
Are there any plans to be able to filter properties based on whether they have a balcony/terrace? Every other holiday booking company has this option. Seems a bit strange you have a filter for a hair dryer and carbon monoxide alarm but not something as fu... Latest reply by Sybe
While using the Airbnb android app I find it impossible to reply to message in the "chat" window. Unless your message is only one phrase long, the "send" button disappears under the keyboard and never re-appears, thus making it impossible to "send" the me... Latest reply by Priscilla282
I have hosted over 1000 stays now and I just realized I type super fast and so i make alot of spelling mistakes some time and hit enter - now technology should allow us to delete or atleast edit a message before its read at the other end - would you agree Latest reply by Gordon0
I am interested in starting my own cleaning business. I was wondering if after people are done renting, I could come in and clean the space before the next rental. Latest reply by Sandra4849
I had information and pictures of how to get to my location with pictures of what to look for and who to ask for after a confirmed booking. I don't see any of it any more, what happen? Latest reply by Amelia334
Hi Everyone I had some gusets stay at my place during the winter. This is mediterenean winter I am talking about so it is not freezing (10-17 celsius). One of them kept complaining about being cold and eventhough I asked her to turn off the heat at least ... Latest reply by Valentine92