What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone Can you please help me correct the location of my existing listed unit. People and myself tried to search the specific neighborhood but my unit is no where to be found. Whenever I put One Spatial - my unit is not shown... (this is my specific ... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi can anyone tell me where I can find the rental agreement between host and Air BNB? I have an insurance claim for loss of tariff, due to the failure of my air conditioner, and the insurance company require a copy of the agreement ThanksDeb Latest reply by Ni-Made1
    I am waiting for a guest to check in (after check in time) and am worried that something might have happened en route. I cannot find his contact details and he is not responding to any of the messages I have sent him via chat. How can I find his details ... Latest reply by Ilona137
    I'm a total noob and I cancelled a reservation bcz i got a way better inquiry. Now my calendar says its blocked !! Please help those are the most important days ( new years ever !! )Is there any way to contact airbnb and explain the situation ? Latest reply by Sarah977
    Last week a severe thunderstorm hit the town where I rent my house. I have upcoming rentals next week but the house is still without power and there are road blocks to the house due to down trees and power lines. I cannot safely rent next week if this ... Latest reply by Tricia3445
    Hi; I recently had a pipe burst in my home which I also use for my airbnb listing. I signed up for American Modern after learning that my former carrier, USAA would no longer cover me if I rented out on airbnb or another partial rental. I then learned t... Latest reply by Patricia3282