What Hosts are saying

Can someone share their experienc with refunds for post booking cancellation where the original payment was done via PayU (only option supported for payments from India) Is the refund process to your source credit card or bank account straight forward? I ...
    I have a room in my house listing. My guest has guests over!!! Didn't ask. They are here...in my dining room having dinner. Not sure what to do.Listing specifically says they can have people in only for transition if they are being picked up by someo... Latest reply by Helen720
    I'm having problems with payouts @ the moment as I can't provide government id as my passport has expired & I'm waiting for replacement drivers licence.I have been receiving payouts for the last 12 months & woke on Boxing Day to an email asking for verifi...
    Hello, Airbnb Universe. What is the trick to turn off the f*cking smart rate function? Or maybe it's something else? In the beginning, no problem with the price. Then I went to increase it and set my rate for $45, but it does not show up as $45... It sh... Latest reply by David-and-Fiona0
    Hi Peeps So my guest didn't actually - as far as I can tell - "cancel" officially through the app.They just sent me a message, saying they couldn't make it because they're sick. So what's next?Do they actually have to cancel the Experience? I couldn't fin...
    we have a family just checked in, they booked for 4 adults and 2 toddlers.however, when i turned up to give the keys there were 3 SUVs and about 10 adults and about 6 children.i asked "who is staying?"he said just 4 adults and the 2 babies (2 year olds).t... Latest reply by Sue102