What Hosts are saying

Hey community members. So ive been hosting the last weeks and last week I found out that the payouts was still stuck in Future payouts, even the guests had completed their trip the payouts wasnt processed and released by airbnb. Today i think its up over ... Latest reply by Rest-And-Relax0
    I'd like to have different pricing models for my apartments at different times. At high demand times (like trade fairs in the town) I'd like to charge a high base price and a small additional charge per each extra guest, and at other times I charge a low ...
    In short my experience is as follows:My wifes mother passed away on the 29th Dec and is very upset from this experience. Going further, I had to organise flights, accomodation and car hire to organise the funeral on the Sunshine Coast. We engaged AirBNB a... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi! It's my first time as a host. My guests checked in yesterday and paid by card. I didn't receive any email or message on Airbnb as the payment has been made. Is it that right? My guests leave in two days and I want to make sure they paid, but have no e... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I'm looking at a place I'd like to book, and all the reviews are mostly good. The host sounds friendly and helpful, and the only problems reported are little things that don't bother me. However, all the reviews (there's only a handful) are from 2016 and ... Latest reply by Lyndsey2
    Guests checked out 2 days early but left behind personal belongings and vehicle whilst they out of the country for a 10 day holiday. Have provided a bad review which totally opposite to their original review of 9 November 2018 when all others have given ... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0