What Hosts are saying

Airbnb Nightmares I am Brazilian but I live in Germany, my parents came all the way from Brazil to spend Xmas and NYE with me! They are almost 70 years old so we thought that would be nice to spend NYE with them in Paris! We rented a really comfortable a... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi allI'm from Sri Lanka and this is the first time I'm hosting my property on Airbnb. I have my first booking on 3rd January and I remember entering my payout method as PayPal. When I checked on it now no method has been selected and I had to re select t... Latest reply by Miloud0
    I booked our reservation back in Oct for Dec 31, 2018-Jan 2, 2019 for a Hollywood Hills home. Our family of 11 traveled to CA from TX to attend the Rose Parade. I received a notification at 10:30am on Dec 31st that our reservation had been cancelled. Not ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello all New host here. Learning lots so thank you everyone. I have just created 8 different listings for my property (boutique hotel) and want to link all those calendars together so i can see them in one go - making it easier to communicate with my cl... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I am about to take legal action against airbnb. I opened an experience workshop in Oct. Their software to run an experience was very poor and hard to use. Referals showed up at my door with no notification from airbnb. I closed my account after that first... Latest reply by Kathleen397
    I starting hosting in April and have only made 2,544.00 in 2018. I have kept records of my expenses to get set up. I have filed my taxes in the past, now that I am earning money from Airbnb, should I use a taxpreparer? How difficult it is to do yourself? ... Latest reply by Linda108