What Hosts are saying

I’m trying to get ready for taxes but when I ask for my transaction history it only shows totals for 2017. Also can’t figure out how to get cvs files to open. In fact I can’t find the CSV files at all. I used my IPad to do all this in past years. Why ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Estava minha casa como reserva instatanea e nao consegui tirar, uma pessoa reservou e depois falei com ela e ela entendeu que foi um erro do site, hoje dia 28/12/2018 eu fui ver minha conta e vi que vai ter um desconto de 220,00 no meu pagamento da atual ...
    PLEASE READ AND SHARE Dear Donor, We would like to thank you again for your support during a very busy hurricane season this year! Without the support of people like you the amount of work and relief would not have been possible. The men and woman who...
    Hello everyone I am appreciate if got someone feedback or helps. this is my first time talking airbnb issues here. I hope I explain well. Recently I got many booking, but they just cancel it without explanation. I had call to ask airbnb, and they just tol... Latest reply by Cor3