What Hosts are saying

Hi communityI am a relative newbie to Airbnb. I live in Australia and started with Airbnb a couple of months ago but no bookings as yet? I get lots from Booking.com so I wonder what I am doing wrong?Jen Latest reply by Lal5
    Hi there i am trying to find out how do i know someone is trying to make a reservation or an inquiry . Do i see it in my inbox or get a text or email. thanks Violet ** **[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Violet12
    Hi everyone. We are currently staying in a property listed as entire home but found out just prior to check in the owner has a 2nd home on the same property, which is no issue for us. This means we share the entry and driveway etc. Yesterday we had 2 vis... Latest reply by Katrina135
    We purchased an old church that has offices and classrooms in a separate wing. Am I able to list the offices on Airbnb, even though they will not have bedrooms? Looking to attract people passing through the area that need a "pop up office" if you will. ... Latest reply by Helen3