What Hosts are saying

Estoy en Argentina, Los precios estan funcionando muy mal. Cuando pones los valores en dolares, te recomienda tarifas en pesos.El promedio que recomienda bajar en la semana y el mes. Esta funcionando re mal tambien, lo mismo el calendario, es imposible po...
    Guys I can not find my listing, althout every should be allright: it's active, the calender is set right, the minimum days, price filter...everything. Anyone any idea? Latest reply by Jan257
    I have a very basic question about the calendar. I'm setting availability for Oct 25 to 29, meaning the house is available for the nights of the 25, 26, 27 and 28, with checkout on the morning of the 29. When I drag the availability window across the 29 o... Latest reply by Lisa723
    When I started hosting, I did it in my personal name. Since then things have grown. The property I started hosting personally is now owned by my business, and I also host for my own home. How do I update my personal information - 2 listings are business a... Latest reply by Letti0
    We really need your help on this case which is going no where. 3 weeks ago, one of our guests damaged our garage. He admitted he damaged it as HOA immediately reported to us. We talked to the Airbnb support center to ask for advice in terms of how to comm... Latest reply by David126
    Salve . Chi mi aiuta a a capire perchè se io vado su Airbnb.it e , digitando nella ricerca : tipologia alloggio "casa" e numero ospiti "2" , mi da tutti gli alloggi della mia zona tranne il mio.Se io vado a inserire nei filtri la voce " 2 bagni" allora mi...