What Hosts are saying

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me with this please.... I have been trying to add a note on my listing about some building works that will commence in November 2018. I have reduced my rates for Nov to reflect this but I cant seem to pre-warn any ... Latest reply by Debs9
    Hello all: We've had 26 successful hosting experiences. We have our 27th group in now and they have been great, except we have seemed to have several issues all at once. There were severe storms a few nights ago, which resulted in a leak in the roof. I f... Latest reply by John1080
    I have listed my property on Open Homes but it does not show up when I navigate to my area. To get to free listings, you click on "Find shelter" on this page: https://www.airbnb.com/welcome/evacuees/hurricane-florence-2018 Yes, my listing is set to "liste...
    Thank you for responding in English. I'm doing my best but my German is not perfect so I prefer to continue our conversation in English. I am happy that you are interested in renting my apartment. As I mentioned in my previous email, the apartment has bee... Latest reply by Elena87
    After signing up and jumping through hoops to get all the info required onto the site including type of payment options available for my country and putting in my bank details. I got an email telling me firstly that i have not put any bank details on and ... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hello, im having with a booking.Someone just reserved one of my rooms for six nights for november confirming me that her husband has talked to me last night and that I said it was okay to make the reservation.I found this reservation in the morning but no... Latest reply by Letti0
    Dear airbnb,Im having a problem with a strange reservation. Today I woke up to find I have been reserved one of my rooms for november and the guest is confirming that her husband talked to.me in inglish (im from chile she is from colombia) which I havent ... Latest reply by Letti0