What Hosts are saying

Hi there, Like many other travellers, our booking in Japan was cancelled shortly before departure. We were promised a refund and on top a coupon for the same amount as the original booking. The refund and the coupon was to be processed within 10 days. How...
    оплату за первого гостя я буду ждать 30 дней. но ко мне приезжает еще один гость 11 сентября. когда я получу его деньги? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Мой первый гость уже прибываету меня больше дня. бронирование было сделано 28 августа. деньги я не получала. когда мне зачислится? Latest reply by Jeff158
    I'm new to Airbnb and just setting up. I'd like to know if you can sell a 2 night stay for the price of a 3 night stay if that is your base cost requirment ? I've looked at properties in the area I will be hosting and found several Friday / Saturday night... Latest reply by Linda108
    Airbnb Client Relations/Customer Service, I originally booked an Airbnb for 2-8 Mar 19 and the host accepted my request. Shortly after my confirmation the host requested that I cancel my reservation due to an upcoming condo change in his building. I can... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi, My guest has informed me that he will be 4 days late in arriving due to a typhoon in Japan. What I would like to do is free up the 4 days he will not now stay to see if I can rent them. If I can rent them out again I will refund 4 days money to my gue... Latest reply by Kenny76
    Hi. Due to not being able to clean the property on the weekends i can't have people checkin on the weekends, but it is avialable over the weekends for people to stay. When you look at the calender it now looks like my place is not available on weekends, u... Latest reply by Letti0