What Hosts are saying

Few questions - please....? I have 2 properties on Airbnb. The first has been a great success, a 'romantic, quirky, 1 bed' property - ideal for couples. I have a higher w/e rate (Friday/Saturday nights) as these are the most popular nights.Occasionally I... Latest reply by Steve143
    I HAVE ONE OF MY OLD GUESTS WHO SEND ME A REQUEST TO STAY WITH US TONIGHT. WHEN I GO IN THE AIRBNB SITE AND CLICK ON THE PRE-APPROVE OR DECLINE REQUEST BUTTON I CAN NOT SEE HIS ENQUIRY NOWHERE TO RESPOND, NOT IN MESSAGES, NOWHERE? Latest reply by Steve143
    If you do not pre approve or decline in 24 hours does it go against your hosting status? Yesterday I had an inquiry from China. I think the guy was really confused because he said he wanted to stay in my place and wanted to know how far it was from the ... Latest reply by Leah21
    both my co-hosts have this "Network error" problem on iphone 5, they cannot get messages.they have restarted their phones and set data on for airbnbit is frustrating as we are busy and i'm overseasplease helpthanks Latest reply by Bronwyn36
    Hi, I've got a coupon code for being a superhost that I want to use. I've just submitted a request to book somewhere but didn't see anywhere to add the code so I'm not sure how I'm suppose to use it for the booking? Can anyone help?Thanks, Lauren Latest reply by Cheryl185
    I’m a new host and have chosen to have my payouts sent to me via PayPal. I have had confirmation from Air bnb that my first payout has been released to PayPal and for the last week I feel that I have been getting the runaround from PayPal.i have added my ... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Dear all im a host since less than 2 weeks and I’m doing great. I had bookings every night since then. Unfortunagkwy, there is a host that checks in tomorrow and I don’t feel safe with him. Sinxe he booked, he has been asking questions about “CCTV”, clos... Latest reply by Letti0