What Hosts are saying

We have a space in a members only resort in Mexico. Not a time share. We can invite others to come as a guest and pay cloase to members pricing. There are many possible openings during any given week so it doesn't work for us to have that week blocked ...
    Hi all, I have made sure that my listing follows all the requirements to have my listing listed as business ready but for the life of me, can't figure out how to get it evaulated??? I have clicked on the "If you're a host, click here", but it keeps takin... Latest reply by Matthew285
    HI thereim looking for advise on how to contact Airbnb, because I see no where to email them. I had a guest who needed to cancel her booking, on her side she could not figure out how to and airbnb was of no help to her. Out of despiration I helped and can... Latest reply by Michelle184
    Why delay on snoozing my account? I requested that weeks ago, and TODAY, I received notice that it is snoozed (meanwhile getting several requests I had to deal with).
    I've had a request to book today. But I need to DECLINE it.I click the decline button which takes me to another window asking if I really want to decline.I have tried to click the YES, DECLINE button but it is not working.Help please?? Latest reply by Linda108
    I've did a mistake and push decline button instead accept. I would really like to host this guests, but I can not fix it. It washing really mistake, because I allready post them welcome letter. Can anybody help me with this? Latest reply by Linda108
    What are this many numbers used when am receiving a message of verification
    I want to find out who has to pay for the flight ticket if my guest couldn’t unlock my house door and lost his flight? Should I buy a new ticket, because I am a host and it’s my house, Airbnb or guest who couldn’t find out how to get out from my house?