What Hosts are saying

I had a trip booked for over2 months, due to arrive in 2 weeks and the host just canceled for no apparent reason. I am now left high and dry with nowhere to stay for a seminar and everything in the area completely booked out. You can imagine my frustratio... Latest reply by Emiel1
    How much is the minimum insurance coverage Airbnb extends to guests in case something went wrong during hosting period? Does the insurance also covers during times when there were no guests? How much insurance premium you charge per hosting?
    If I turn on instant booking and a client books at 3pm can they check in at that time? I live on site I need time to pack up and make sure the house is clean and tidy.
    Located in rural North Cornwall, we have an issue with our listing which is causing us increasing grief with guests. We are unable to edit the location in our listing to reflect accurate location information for guests. Our official address as per the UK ... Latest reply by Sandra-and-Darren0
    Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me before I call Airbnb. I've just done a search for accommodation in my area to see what the competition's prices are so I can adjust mine if necessary (I'm looking at getting bookings in during the low season), but no... Latest reply by Susan74
    I have a guest suite and do not make available my dining room and lounge for him and his girlfriend. Is it normal policy?
    If Airbnb can’t keep up with the number of people requesting inspections to get an Airbnb Plus rating doesn’t this unfairly disadvantage superhosts etc who want their places inspected. Why can't Airbnb keep a register of the people who would like to be ch...
    Why was I frozen out of the system when I HAD ONLY JUST STARTED AND HAD ONLY 2 REVIEWS? This is ridicoulous, there should be at least 10 reviews before this is put in place... I have had 8 guests so far and only 3 reviews.. 2 bad( untrue) and 1 good...