What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, i need help with my calendar. In July i have 4 days in a row that not booked. Usually my booking minimum day is 1 day. For the 4 day i have in July i want to make like a special booking that people book for the 4 days and i make a special ... Latest reply by Valerie177
    Try to help guest with there next booking eg I have guest who are touring around AUSTRALIA I would like to be able to recommend a good host say for there next stop over I live on the Ninety Mile beach in Vic so my guest stop around Eden I NSW I have had ...
    My boyfriend sent me a link for a $40 credit with my first booking (over $75). I tried to use it and it says that I'm not eligible. I've never booked before with Airbnb, I'm positive of that. I did have an account that I'd set up a while back (only an ema... Latest reply by Letti0
    Hii am moving house this summer and would still like to host on a regular basis. My question is, will my reviews follow me or do I lose all of them when I move? That would be hard as I am a super host with some great reviews. I rent out my spare room so a... Latest reply by Lizzie4
    Hi, unfortunately me and my friends made a mistake as it was our first time using Airbnb. We booked a room but it was in the wrong location and we noticed that a bit after booking it. We canceled it 1 hour later, and we got notified we should be getting a... Latest reply by Letti0
    A client has cancelled a booking, airbnb informed me by automatic email that the calendar would be automatically updated but it still appears that there is a live booking. On the itinerary details there is a note stating that the booking has been cancelle...
    Hi, I am fairly new to hosting (not quite a year) and have had a terrific time and met some great people. However, my current guest has been a problem since he tried to book and there were payment issues which he tried to make my problem. Then it was leav... Latest reply by Jacqui54