What Hosts are saying

I want to lay my remaining balance for my October trip ahead of time -how do I do that ? Latest reply by Steve143
    I went away from London to Melbourne, Colombo and back to London from 16th April to 21st May.I blocked all the day I am away. But someone managed to book on the 30th April and I request him to cancelbut he did not. So I did cancel and BNB has imposed a ca... Latest reply by Christine615
    A future guest has just asked me when her final payment is due. I thought the entire fee was charged at booking. Am I correct? Latest reply by Laurie228
    We have been Super Hosts on AirBnB for some time. It is currently my phone number that is shared with guests after they book. I have received enough very late at night, non-emergency phone calls and texts from guests that I am considering removing my phon... Latest reply by David126
    Hello, one of my guests broke my kitchen hob and refused to pay for the replacement. I involved airbnb in order to get the guest to pay or to receive the insurance from airbnb. Followed the instractions, uploaded the images of the broken hob, the link to ... Latest reply by Diane96
    Hello I have a question about the group size of the host experience.I am filling my experience to be hosted, in the group size, there is only up to 10 people ?But I have seen other hosts, some of the have a maximum 20 people.I would like to know how can I... Latest reply by Letti0
    Alert- we have had shortages in each guests payout to one of our listing we started auditing when a random payout from a guest showed up in a different host account. Took hours to audit and type in a clear format to send to supervisor. Floor rep didn’t ... Latest reply by Matthew285
    All: I booked a trip to Aruba through AirBNB. Later, I received an email from the host saying that they will have to collect additional fees related to taxes upon arrival. That's OK. But they are also throwing in a Departure Cleaning Fee of US$ 125.00. T... Latest reply by Linda108