What Hosts are saying

Be warned, if you have any problem as a host or as a guest, AirBnB will not help you.We have twice had issues and AirBnB did little to nothing to resolve it.First, a guest stole money and credit cards from our home, do not, I repeat, DO NOT, use Instant B... Latest reply by Chas4
    Hi, we are new to Airbnb. We live in a small rural town that booms during the ski winter season. Our first booking has just said she can only come for one night instead of two. We have a two night minimum stay on our listing. She wants to just come fo... Latest reply by Lydia161
    Hi is anyone else having difficulty in editing new look calendar? How do I do it? Thanks
    I was sending a special offer to a guest and the Airbnb site gave me the net number that I would expect to receive from the gross...... but when the reervation came through Airbnb had deducted $35 that was not declared. In other words they are deducting a... Latest reply by David126
    Hi everyone, I have some problem with payout preference. Please help me if you know. Thanks a lot....lot...lot. I add payout method is Payoneer and activated Payoneer card already. But I still don't receive money. After that, i thinking maybe it's no... Latest reply by Ivica14
    • Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2018-01-23 lúc 08.09.00.png
    • Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2018-01-23 lúc 08.09.16.png
    • Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2018-01-23 lúc 08.11.22.png
    Hello, I am a new host and I am worried for the safety of my family by letting in stragners into my home and giving them the keys to my home.Do you provide any keyles locks so guests can come in by punching in codes? Or any other types of locks so I don't... Latest reply by Diana675
    I currently have extra pricing set for guests over 8 people on my listing. A guest just booked the listing for 11 people (8 adults, 1 child, 2 infants) for the price of 8 people. I believe up to 5 infants stay for free (which isn't ideal!!!) but are child... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, I am a new experience host in Tokyo.Anyone has any good tips for boosting experience listings?Any particular ways of reaching out potential clients?Thank you! Latest reply by Brendan39