What Hosts are saying

Hello, I have a credit that will apparently be automatically applied to my next reservation that I book. I also have a coupon with a code. Can I use the coupon and the credit on the same reservation or do I have to use them separately?Thank You,Sarah Latest reply by Muhammad-Amirul0
    I AM NEW HOST. I HAVE IN MY LISTING THAT I AM A SMOKER. ALTHOUGH I DONT SMOKE IN THE HOUSE, I DO SMOKE IN THE GARAGE. THE LAST TWO RENTERS HAVE PUT ME AT FOUR STARS FOR ODOR BECAUSE THEY BOTH WALKED OUT INTO THE GARAGE TO ASK ME SOMETHING. I ALSO HAVE... Latest reply by Phil82
    Good morning everyoneI like some advice if you encounter the same experience we are right now...Have a group booking our home (instant booking, since then I changed it to I will confirm or not if I like a guest to book or not and rather loose a booking th... Latest reply by Phil82
    hi, asking for new listing, as long as the host is verified and i make payment through aribnb, all safe right?because i will book a listing that doesnt have any review yet, and the host become member since last year.https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/26106922 Latest reply by Aries1
    Whilst a forthcoming trip required me to upload my government ID, i notice that in the hosts verified information, i only see that they have provided an email address & phone number? is it likely that they have provided it? or is it not necessary for host... Latest reply by Nikki144
    Dear friends on airbnb, Warm greetings from Uganda-Africa Am requesting for help I have been hosting via coach surfing . I have tried joining airbnb but no guests so far. What's do I do ? *[Post moved to create new topic – title updated] Latest reply by Lizzie