What Hosts are saying

Hi, I am currently having an issue with one of my listings. I have 2 different listings, one for a personal property I own and another host listing I have been running so far for my dad. I want to split those 2 listings so that they are perfectly separate... Latest reply by Emiel1
    As the topic of the post suggests, I need advice from anyone that has their listings synced to a channel manager. In my particular case, this is Siteminder. They only recently started working together with Airbnb (in March I believe), and most of the Air...
    Hello I have a question if a guest has booked for a few days, is already staying and wants to leave earlier I'm forced to give my money back on days when he can not stay? Because the canceling rules we have chosen are Moderate! I mean, he can only get his... Latest reply by Mihaela9
    Our query relates to payouts not being received. It relates to two bookings, both which had to pay out in 2018. On the airbnb site it says the payments were released and we must contact Payoneer. Payoneer is like pulling teeth. No success, no luck and n... Latest reply by Letticia0
    Made a booking last week for about 7 nights in cosy-looking apartment in Kyoto for our trip next month. Then tonight, as I was doing some planning on what to bring for our trip, I revisited the listing to check on their amenities and saw a very alarming r... Latest reply by Catherine827
    As a brand new host, I keep getting "fake" inquiries. Once from a High Schooler, or no profile picture, etc. This person that just booked for Memorial Day weekend also seems "fishy". right off the bat wanted a special rate. I decided that it wasn't too un... Latest reply by Catherine827
    Hello I'm looking for a little help. I have my propoerty on both Airbnb and Lettings.com (TripAdvisor). When I get a booking on either platform I open my laptop to sync. the calenders although I'm aware they do sync. every couple of hours automatically. ... Latest reply by Lorren0
    I spent 51 minutes on the phone yesterday and spoke to 2 Airbnb customer service reps in an effort to remedy some ongoing issue that we have with Airbnb's initial reservation request invoice. And once again, I had to apologize to the customer service reps... Latest reply by Monica-Hisano0
    A guest requested cancellation of a confirmed booking (June 15 to July 17, 2018) because of possible partial unavailability of the condo swimming pool due to planned upgrades. We facilitated the cancellation request following airbnb procedures and incurr... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I just received word that my guest are having parties and disrupting the neighbours who cannot sleep because of the noise and that security was called. They are not due to depart until tomorrow however i would like to evict them now. What is the procedure... Latest reply by Letti0