What Hosts are saying

Hello to everyone! In paymentinstruction there is mustake (my surname must be addited). I'm trying allday how to correct or to whom U have to inform to change just one letter wich is problem for the bank to issue funds. Please advice. Thank you! Latest reply by Keti10
    Hi community, Something quite strange happens to my listing.My listing appears when I zoom in on the map.But as soon as I filter on a date during which my calendar is activated (e.g. August 4 - 7), the listing doesn't show.Your support is highly appreciat... Latest reply by Jan-Willem3
    Good morning, my last guest broke the closet of one of the bedrooms during his visit. I asked him to repair the damage and he refused to pay for it, and he also issued a bad assessment of my advertisement influenced by asking him to pay for the repair.the... Latest reply by Mike340
    • 2.jpeg
    • 3.jpeg
    Hi Everyone! Great to be part of this community. i'm a first timer and hoping to host out of Nigeria. i have issues with setting up my Payout Prefernce. i get the message 'AirBNB does not send money to Nigeria...'What do i then do?? frustrated! Latest reply by Abdull0
    Hello - Im a bit new to this - can anyone share if its possible to have 2 properties with payouts made to 2 different accounts? If so, how can I do this? Ive tried to follow the how to but its not working - its not allowing my second payout account I adde... Latest reply by Jenelyn0