What Hosts are saying

I have a question for other hosts about what they offer in terms of amenities. Our property is for guest only use and we obviously provide toilet paper, hand towels and pillows with pillow cases and soap in dispensers in the kitchen and handbasins but no... Latest reply by Vanessa493
    My current guest was initially booked for a week and that payout came in fine. He extended a week which ends today and I have not seen the payment for the second week. I just don’t want this to get cold before I get an answer. Thanks,Renee Latest reply by Steve143
    Hello, I have some excellent photos of our air bnb NOW with the existing lease tenants furniture in it. School Holidays are fast approaching. Would it be best to list now with an explanation that the furniture will be different and then update when the ph... Latest reply by Annelies14
    Hello everyone, I just listed a private room in my house in South Tampa. I am new to short term renting through AirBnb and would be interested in finding other hosts who might be willing to share some insight about their experiences. I also own a 1/1 cond... Latest reply by Rita200
    Does anyone have any idea how I can get help with my calendars on several sites syncing up? Airbnb is blocking dates that are open for my rental and I need this fixed as soon as possible for the summer season. Thank you!!!!
    The guest, who booked for four nights, was unhappy with our kitchen amenities and we directed them to cancel the booking on AirBnB which they did. We provided a full refund. Now, after two days, the calendar still shows those dates as booked. Latest reply by Jonathan-and-Carole0
    Hi, if i edit my listing rooms, i can add 2 guest per room, but if someone searches on airbnb for accomodation for more than 2 guests my listing doesnt show in my area. If i make the guests more on the rooms the price doesnt change for more guest. I had o... Latest reply by Quincy
    My guest has been staying for almost a week and has requested to add another week to their stay. I submitted the change request, which requires the guest to approve it. So far they haven't approved it. Does the alteration request expire after a certain ti... Latest reply by Bob39
    Hello, I have a relativily successful youtube channel and I would like to start a new travel youtube channel with my wife and four kids. Each episode would include the sights to see, activities, the properties we stay at, and of course all the family mom... Latest reply by Vanessa96