What Hosts are saying

I've written my experience in two languages, but as someone who is searching for an experience, you can't search for experiences that have a specific language - so what really is the benefit of taking the time to write the experience in another language?
    Hello Airbnb, I made my friend Frans ** become a host as Well.He finalised his first hosting And received a Nice first review. Unfortunately I Don't see my present appearing yet... I would receive a present of 163 euro when a friend had become a host as W... Latest reply by Steve143
    Here in Macedonia our Airbnb payments go directly into our company's Foreign (in our case, Euro) account.Banking is interesting here. The same day that they recieve the payout they email me requesting an invoice reference to attach to the income, and wa... Latest reply by David126
    I had guests stay and they made a big mess - my cleaner is charging extra $150. I went through proper dispute section and guest okayed that extra payment. 8 days later payment still hasn't arrived in my paypal account. Airbnb says they will "try to get pa... Latest reply by Perrie1
    Why does it keep telling me this? and when is later? "Sorry, this reservation can’t be canceled right now. Please try again later." Latest reply by Tina351
    I blocked a date on booking still an airbnb client was able to book it on airbnb. I called to cancel they tell me to wait 30 minutes.