What Hosts are saying

I am new to Airbnb and didn't want to do the auto book because on homeaway, many times guests will see that we don't allow pets and then when we speak to them, they ask if they can take a small dog, etc. or we put max 8 guests and then they will tell us t... Latest reply by Bruna-and-Siana0
    Hi, I would like to list a new property, its a house with two apartments . As I go thru the "add new listing" interface, I do not see the option of deviding the house in to two units. Does that mean, I have to create two new listings, even thou they are i... Latest reply by Jure3
    Dear Communitie mebers airbnb did not want to pay the Arlina's bungalows rooms for airbnb guest since 2017. Please help me? Latest reply by Jero1
    Hi,I have recently linked Siteminder with my AirBnB account. Having completed the set up on the Siteminder end I have mapped the connection. As I understand it, I now need to merge the multiple listings from within the Channel Manager Sync link. Howeve... Latest reply by Jayesh0
    My Check in is at 3PM, I say "oh your early" and He says " I know but I really need to sleep, again I say "then you should have called", and he ignores me. I then ask where is your wife? (the one who made the reservation?) Oh, She will be around later he... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Hi, a couple who recently stayed at my place broke my coffee maker, when I went into my home on the day of their heck-out they immediately pointed out the broken coffee maker. They asked if they could pay for it through Airbnb, and, of course, I agreed, ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi All, I wanted to add my business email address to my account but have realised it's registered (with Air B&B) already to someone else. I've had the email address/website details for 6 years. No-one should be actively using it, I can only assume it ha... Latest reply by Mark898
    My smart pricing suggested minimum price has swung wildly over 24hrs from £60 to £78 and then to £45. What are the influences of it? Should I just ignore something that is so inconsistent? Latest reply by Steve143