What Hosts are saying

I have booked accommodation for one night in April with a host from Iceland. communication was ok, he has replied to my welcome message. Today I have checked the reservation to print it off and noticed that host removed his profile picture and all 8 revie... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello - A recent guest wants to leave us a great review but is having trouble finding out how to. I am not sure how to instruct her in doing so. Does she get an email from AirBnb with a link? Can I send her a link? What can I tell her to do? Latest reply by Deborah251
    Hi everyoneMy guest is in my apartment for 30 days. She just told me that she's going to leave because 4 days ago she had an issue with the key to open the gate of the garage and she thinks it's not acceptable. I provided her with a new key and a remote s... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Please can someone from Air BNB contact me urgently. I cannot find any way to get in touch with you. I've followed the link to contact us and been through a million loops because you don't really want to speak to your customers. You claim to have an on... Latest reply by Helen3
    I live in a beautiful part of the Arizona, Sedona. There is so much to do here:HikingMountain bikingSpiritual JourneysWine ToursIndigenous GatheringsWeddingsPlaying in the creekand moreBut we can't seem to get on the AirBnB map??? Anyone know how to do th... Latest reply by Sea-and-Alex0
    There is a message that is being sent with Gate Codes that have been changed. I need to edit that message but can not find it. All instructions are over 6 months old and not indicative to the page layout that is current. Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hello everyone, I have a question about the calendars. We have five listings but for some reason the calendar today only show three of the listings. Everything was working perefectly yesterday so I do not know exactly what happened. If somebdy could adv... Latest reply by Ken202
    Hey Guys ,I am a new host last friday i received my first guest ,for one night ,and everything was good ,now i received an email more than three times "We have an Airbnb payout ready for you, but you need to tell us where to send it. Please log in to your... Latest reply by Zeineb0