What Hosts are saying

Hi! I’m new to this. How much is a good cost to charge for a cleaning fee? Also, I live in Winterville, NC in a modern home with plenty of space. I’m excited about getting started. What’s the best way to advertise or do I just wait for someone to contact... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello,I am trying to add a new payment method, but when scrolling through the wizard I get stuck at "Please complete the additional verification step." But I am already a Superhost and verified. It is really frustrating. Does anyone have any advice?Thanks... Latest reply by Lars-Lindholm0
    We try to edit the last saved message but there is no option of Edit or Delete available like others.So I have created another one instead. There is no option to delete either. It comes up with an option of "Edit in listing details" which I don't need or ... Latest reply by Valerie283
    I have a guest who wants to join Airbnb but has a flip phone with no camera and a desktop computer with no camera; they have a profile and the drivers license and profile picture but this third requirement was asked of the guest after inquiring. This new ... Latest reply by Michele552
    Hello,I am just starting to Host. My condo is owned by myself but through an IRA so payments must be made to IRA Company Name FBO (for the benfit of) Robert Marro. How do I setup my account to issue payment using this as the host? I apreciated the help. S... Latest reply by Jan408