What Hosts are saying

I am having an emergency situation where Airbnb incorrectly charged me nearly $700 for a change of reservation. They also had an additional $350 incorrect charge scheduled for today. I have told them about a dozen times to take this incorrect charge off, ... Latest reply by Letti0
    It turns out that the host canceled a reservation I made with a credit card associated with an account that no longer exists. Then the refund has been made to that account. I called the bank to ask and they told me that the account is effectively disabled... Latest reply by Mike340
    wtf is going on here AirBnb? No one can even find my property on your site. Literally. The only way I can view the listing is sign into my account and go look at my listings. They are both active and accepting reservations... if only guest could find the ... Latest reply by Matthew285
    I had to cancel a reservation, and I spoke to my host and he said he would refund me even though there was a strict refund policy. The problem is, the card I gave him to reserve the room, has been hacked, not by him by the way! SO the CC company gave me a... Latest reply by Mike340
    How I can contact customer support with the specific reservation? I have questions to ask? With the customer we adjusted the reservation days from 4 to 2 days. The guest has been cahrged for 4 days in the begining and never reseived the credit back for 2 ... Latest reply by Quincy