What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, I’m new to hosting on AirBnb and I’m still a little confused on what to do with inquiries that need to be pre-approved or declined. I recently had a host ask to stay at my place for a discounted price and offer to pay outside of Airbnb. I’m d... Latest reply by Noelle33
    I have been trying since last year to discontinue hosting on Airbnb but I have been having difficulty signing in. I tried updating my profile but honestly there were too many requirements. All I want is to discontinue because my apartment is no longer ... Latest reply by Quincy
    I've reported a scam listing and yet it is still up and other listings about possbile fraud as well in London. Don't you have a technology in place or a team of workers to prevent such listing to be listed? " We have also improved our user flagging capab... Latest reply by Matthew285
    I received an instant booking from a guest. Despite the fact that my listing clearly states that it is not suitable for young children (it's an open plan cottage with mezzanine floor) they booked. I thanked the for their booking and asked them to confir... Latest reply by Dina92
    I have spent over half an hour looking through my advert and I can't find my daily pricing details anywhere. Didn't they used to show up on the calendar? Can someone help, please. Have to say, I find the website hard to find my way around and very irritat... Latest reply by Emiel1
    It looks like Airbnb did not charge my guest the security deposit we have. Is that right, is it somewhere else? Also, does Airbnb take taxes out for us? Latest reply by Helen3
    How do I sync calendars and where do I find their url addresses?